BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Search, Search, Search

Custom Search

Sunday, March 13, 2011

M.A.C Warehouse Sale 2011

Hello all my lovelies!!

So I went to the M.A.C warehouse sale yesterday and I have got to say that I was quite disappointed! The prices last year were more affordable and there were a lot more products available for sale. Even though the sale was disappointing I still wanted to share the things I bought and the prices with you so that you all can get an idea of how the sale is. Even though the sale wasn't as great as I would have hoped; I'll still be going next year.


Lipsticks for $10 each (Estee Lauder's Spanish Red, M.A.C's Empowered and Clinique's Spiced Apple)


Foundation for $12 (Superfit Makeup in 05 Neutral)


M.A.C 5 piece brush set for $30


Free gift (M.A.C eyeshadow in Haunting)


Cancer Research $5 kit
(M.A.C powder in medium-dark, M.A.C body lotion, M.A.C fake eyelashes and M.A.C Cremesheen Glass in Boy Bait)


M.A.C Blush for $15 (Shell Pearl)

So there it is! That's everything I bought. You'll see that it's a lot less then what I bought last year, because there weren't many options. Also, last year I was just newly getting interested in beauty which is why I bought a lot more (since I didn't really have anything) This year I had more than enough makeup which is why I didn't buy as much. I hope you enjoyed this entry and if you have any questions, feel free to comment or e-mail me. Hope you all have a lovely evening!

Toodles,

Diya



4 comments:

-fary- said...

woo wooo went to this and spent way too much! lol..the pics look great! can't wait to start using the new stuff we got :)

Anonymous said...

The free gift eyeshadow looks like a fake. If it comes with one of those little eyeshadow brushes chances are it is a fake :(

Anonymous said...

To the person above, are u ok, this sale is an official Estee Lauder MAC sale, why would they give u a fake??? I went to the sale and got Haunting as well, I can assure u its not fake

Diya said...

hey guys!

the eye shadow is not a fake. I purchased it at the official warehouse sale. And it didn't come with a little brush!

Try to check out the sale if you get a chance- it is amazing!